I think that Annie said it best …. you never fully dressed without a smile….
Somehow these words has played on my mind after a certain someone has mentioned what a difference a smile can do…
So I thought and thought…
And I agree… it is true…. it makes a HUGE difference….
You look happier … brighter….. better
so it is definitely …
what you wear from ear to ear
And not from head to toe
Reasons to smile….
Although the above is true
here are some of my reasons to smile …..
- that sly smile while he pretends he is sleeping….. as I climb into bed to wake him with my cuddles, kisses and my silly morning songs
- her laugh…. I just simply love it…. I have never heard a laugh as beautiful as hers
- Coffee….. yeah…. coffee
- walking into a book store
- Lime milkshake
- being in my Pj’s
- My camera
- Quality time with family and friends
- His smile
- Listening to a song that I have not heard in years … and for some weird reason.. this song was playing in my head and I smiled…. oh how I smiled…. it was a favourite back in the day….
An important reason though…..
the receptionist at the dentist knows me on a personal level now. To the extent that she even recognises my voice over the phone….. so YES…. I need to smile a little wider before I have no teeth left….
So I have smiled from ear to ear while writing this post…
Never fully dressed
Without a smile